Sunday, December 12, 2010

SoCcEr

Celtic Storm... wow what can i say about my team...



WE ARE THE BEST!!!


Thats really all that there is to the team Celtic. We all get along very well and not to brag but we are all...

BABES :)

This girl right here in this photo is Kenzi Adams... she is one of my best friends on the team, and i dont know

what id do without her. She has helped me love this team and get along with everyone because im

new!!! :) (this team has been together FOREVER im not even joking)

This past Thanksgiving we went to the NOMADS soccer tournament in SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA...


First place was STOLEN from us, and thats not all that was stolen... MY JERSEY,
 the only thing that made me feel apart of the team, apart of any team was taken from me in

 california :(  i now am in a rush to get my jersey so that i can play with the team again and

not just that reason, but because I feel lost with out it.


I miss the beach and the fun times that we had thre as a team and those are the ones im going to remember :)

I LOVE MY TEAM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment